Thursday, March 31, 2011

Got what it takes to get featured?


Today, I am implementing a new section of A Blogger's Quill titled "Featured Works". This page will display all the works submitted to me via email that I find show exceptional literary prowess. This can be a variety of things: poems, articles, stories, basically anything that can be written on paper. All Featured works will stay on the page permanently until I create a Hall of Fame page.

As to how I determine something that has "exceptional literary prowess"? My answer is limitless. It all depends on what I feel is a winner. Like I said, Writing is an art. There is no rubric for me to staple onto your canvas. Just write, and I'll reply to you.

Do you think you have what it takes to get onto our Featured Page? Try submitting you work to erekatssblogs@gmail.com.



I'll be looking forward to reading your great stories!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment